Projects you want to see?

Introduce your project to the forum
CoinLife

Projects you want to see?

What type of projects do you hope to see in the future? Could you ever see yourself involved in developing one? I wish I had the technical know-how to pull something off, because I'd love to see more being done with music.
satoshi

Re: Projects you want to see?

I hope to see a truly decentralised currency that can operate and grow alongside the fiat system, this way the world can slowly transition to a low tax, decentralised economy.. there may be bumps in the road hahahaha
Davis

I hear you, satoshi. I don't mind paying my taxes if it's going to good schools and decent roads, but I think that's rarely the case. More than likely, we're all just lining the rich man's pockets.
Miami

I'll settle for any project that's actually finished, published, and ready for public use. There are so many great starter projects and prototypes out there, but they rarely actually make it to completion.
anotherbrad

I hear you, @Miami, I wish there were more finished projects on the scene. I guess we have to be patient, but some have been in the works for ages. I hate it when a project gets scraped, and you never hear another thing about it, too.