What's your investment strategy?

For those with something a 'little more' on their mind
Cassie9

What's your investment strategy?

This might seem nosy, but I'm curious about which approach you've taken. Have you sunk everything into the crypto market, or have you spread your money around into other investment vehicles, too? Do you use an advisor, or do you manage your own portfolio? I'm wondering about the most common choices.
Jupiter

Re: What's your investment strategy?

I have some bonds and crypto. I maintain my own investments, simply because I don't have enough money in the pot to worry about getting a professional. I'm in my 20s, so I figure I have time to accrue more wealth in time for retirement.
MKSims

I've only put money into cryptocurrency, but I'm a broke college student with student loans and not much money to spare. It's rough out there.
The Resolver

I have a 401k through work, and I also make investments on my own. It's a mix of stocks, bonds, and crypto. I think bonds are becoming pretty useless today, and I'm not planning to sink more money into them. My stocks are mostly EFTs. I tend to play it safe. Crypto is the only speculative investment I've made.
xrpl-moonboy

Microcaps - microcaps - and more microcaps

Even if BTC / Eth Triples/Quadruples in price it's nothing like the 100x 1000x etc that some micro caps can do.. just have to be extremely on the ball and ensure you don't end up holding big bags of worthless tokens forever
xumm wallet you can donate to: rUmweuLoa2EMeUuh43hAHGvvxRhiR7nQiT
anotherbrad

I feel like I need to watch the market closely to be involved with cryptocurrency. It's a strategy that worked for me before. However, it takes more time than what I had during the pandemic, so I sold most of my crypto and exited the market. So for now, I really only have stocks working for me. I'm looking to get back into cryptocurrency soon.
ledgerhedger

Buy microcaps on the XRPL.. when ripple vs sec lawsuit is the XRPLedger will have a lot of eyes on it.. plenty of opportunity to make some good trades I reckon