SOLO is hot, hot, hot

gable589

SOLO is hot, hot, hot

SOLO is the first XRPL project to get listed on a top-tier exchange. I've been hodling my SOLO bag for a while now and just added some more to my stash. Here we go!
fintechista

Re: SOLO is hot, hot, hot

I've noticed it trending on Twitter a time or two this past month. I checked and it wasn't being done by hype accounts either. That's good news for SOLO.
The Resolver

No way! I think it's been overvalued. Even with all that hyped up interest, the token is only trading for .18, which is hardly amazing.
ledgerhedger

Other than Ripple of course, Solo really is the best project on the XRPL with the possible exception of Xumm so I'm not surprised it's doing well.. as other projects develop though.. will the Solo token price suffer from the competition.. ? I think Solo is in a pretty safe spot for now tbh as long as they continue to innovate their retail offerings.
hyperon

@The Resolver, it's gone much higher before. You're forgetting that just about every token and coin on the market have seen losses this summer. Solo is still one to bet on.
xrpl-moonboy

There's no XRPL DEX interface coming even close to Sologenic.org right now.. and I don't really see any serious competitors either..
xumm wallet you can donate to: rUmweuLoa2EMeUuh43hAHGvvxRhiR7nQiT
satoshi

xrpl-moonboy wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 3:53 pm There's no XRPL DEX interface coming even close to Sologenic.org right now.. and I don't really see any serious competitors either..
Agreed
BebopHodl

There was a post on Twitter about SOLO's meetup event in Las Vegas only recently and that's a big deal, considering the location. It would probably work as a great persuasive marketing strategy and attract more investors.
hyperon

Thanks for the tip, Bebop. I need to put more money into Solo. Been hearing about it for a while, but haven't yet made the jump to putting more in. I'll do that now.